Here are some good steps to take after the accident:
- Get medical treatment immediately.
- Document all events in a journal, including doctor’s visits and any contact with anyone regarding the accident.
- Photograph your injuries as well as the accident scene from day one.
- Get contact information from witnesses.
- Do not speak to anyone regarding the accident, such as an insurance adjuster, without contacting an attorney.
- Contact The Law Offices of Scott C. Gottlieb & Associates, LLP, as soon as possible to discuss your accident. Premises liability cases are often strongly contested by property owners, their insurance companies and their defense attorneys. If you have had an accident on someone else’s property in Rochester or elsewhere in New York, call us now at 800-TALK-LAW (800-825-5529) or fill out our online contact form. All calls and inquiries are responded to the same day, usually within one hour. There is no case-review cost.
Posted in: Slip and Fall Injuries FAQs