Do I need a lawyer after a hunting accident?

You should have a lawyer represent you if you were injured in a hunting accident or were otherwise harmed as a result of the negligence of another hunter. A Rochester hunting accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Scott C. Gottlieb & Associates, LLP, can help you to pursue a claim and get the money you deserve.

Call us now at 800-TALK-LAW (800-825-5529) or fill out our online contact form. All calls and inquiries receive a response the same day, usually within one hour. There is no cost for a case review.