Should I get an attorney to represent me in a birth injury case?

You need a lawyer if your child has been injured through medical negligence. Consulting with an attorney does not necessarily mean you are going to sue anyone. However, it is a good idea to consult with a birth injury attorney if you believe you might have a case. The Law Offices of Scott C. Gottlieb & Associates, LLP, will be able to assess your case in the first meeting and advise you of your rights and options for litigating the case.

Call us now at 800-TALK-LAW (800-825-5529) or contact us using our online contact form. All calls and inquiries receive a response the same day, usually within one hour. There is no cost for a case review.