I didn’t think I was hurt right after the accident, but now I’m suffering serious pain. What should I do?

You should seek medical attention immediately for any pain, discomfort or possible injuries from a car accident, even if you think the injuries are minor. This not only ensures that you are examined and treated, it documents your injuries, which protects your rights regarding any future claim for compensation.

Even if you did not think you were hurt at the time of a car accident, if you actually were injured by the accident, you are entitled to payment of your medical bills and lost wages. You may also be compensated for your pain and suffering and loss of earning capacity for certain injuries if the other party is at fault.

You should consult The Law Offices of Scott C. Gottlieb & Associates, LLP, to discuss whether you need representation for your claim.